Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Murals On West Broadway Finally Fade.

Tash last night suggested that I'm about six months behind on the hot new YouTube clips, and that every video I post the Is Not Magazine folks have already played at YouTube Tuesday. While I find this difficult to believe (I'm pretty sure that the young literati hipsters down at Loop Bar on Tuesday nights aren't down with late-period Propagandhi - more fool them), it did slightly annoy me. No more funny clips for you, jerks.

2 comments:

Natasha said...

I'm sorry if I offended. I wasn't insinuating that you're behind the times or anything, it's just that Jeremy is such a fricken internet zeitgeist that it's truly astonishing. And, you know, I was hoping to encourage people to come to YouTube Tuesday, because mostly they don't.

nexus said...

I played How To Clean Everything to death when it came out.. back in the day.