Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Teardrops Start.

A flurry of activity here at The New Timer. First of all, the blog now has it's own twitter and facebook pages. Hopefully this will mean more consistent posting, this could just be the school holiday rush still speaking. It will definitely mean that I'll let you know via twitter and facebook whenever a new post does eke its way into existence.

I also have some writing gigs lined up for Cycling Tips Blog, so keep your eyes on them for my witty repartee, as well as their excellent line in headline news, race results and commentary.

I'm also in the process of organizing some interviews with local riders. As I stated below, I'm a big fan of doing these interviews, and hope to do a lot more as the year goes by.

So yeah, there are certainly things afoot. I wouldn't call them big, but they are definitely things.

No comments: