Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Not Your Typical American

Occassionally, in my guise as media magnate, I get sent zines. Most recently I received a copy of "Oh Really" zine. I have no idea what this zine is meant to be about, but it does contain a series of pretty pictures, two stickers, and a business card. Seriously, what the fuck? This is like people who join Facebook for "networking" (you know, rather than seeing who from your highschool got totally, totally hot). I'm not into zines for world fame or global domination, so take your business-world bullshit and stick it up your ass. If you're going to send me a zine, write me a fucking letter. That's how we roll, get it?

1 comment:

Joey C said...

grab a gucchi watch and a fly gold chain
whatcha got is whatcha get see
once ya got got is what you get see