Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I Spit Non-Fiction.





Ok, fuck it. I've been back racing approximately five minutes, and it hasn't totally been sucking. So now I'm thinking about the Christmas Carnivals. What the fuck is wrong with me? Just fucking yesterday I was talking about how much I've been admiring Roly for his sense of balance, and now I'm sitting here trying to figure out how quickly I'd be able to get back to something approaching competitive fitness. Ugh. Endorphins are a hell of a drug. And I think I've got a problem.

The thing is, the carnivals are a whole lot of fun. It's four days on tour, racing your mates, so much fun that I wrote it up for Cycling Tips here. And, even more than that, I've done them every year for the past three years. Ugh.

Probably better to not make plans that far ahead.

I'm going to go race my bike right now instead.

No comments: